After School Care at Forest Park
CARE payments can now be made online.
The CARE Program:
- Provides a safe environment
- Offers creative and recreational activities
- Helps children feel good about themselves
- Encourages growth in relationships and social skills
- Provides time for homework and outdoor play
Pick up registration forms in August at
The CARE Office at 4800 West 26th Street
Student Registration Office at 5th and Sherman Streets
Payments can be made in person or by mail to the CARE Office, or online (with a fee) by visiting , and clicking on "Student Activity Payment" at the bottom of the page.
For more information, call (501) 447-1880 or visit LRSD's information page online at the Link below.
Call CARE at 447-1880